Measuring for a splashback is fairly straight forward. Just follow guidelines below to ensure your splash back fits perfectly.
- Use a spirit level to check the walls and surfaces are straight and level. If they are not we can make the splashback with sloping edges .
- Measure the width and height with a tape measure and take off 2mm to allow for the tolerance of the glass. The glass can vary in size by 2mm, so this will ensure it is not too big to fit a gap.
- If you need socket holes measure the position of these from the bottom and one edge. Do a simple sketch with your measurements and send it to us.
- If you need a complex shape such as a curve to suit a cooker hood then we will need a template. Preferably on mdf or plywood or thick cardboard.
- When glass meets at corners allow 8mm (including the glue behind) for overlaps.
- Last but not least - Please double check your measurements. Once the glass is toughened it cannot be cut or changed.